Scietific topic of the Department of Family Medicine and Outpatient Care of the Medical Faculty №2:
"Introduction of evidence-based aspects of primary, secondary, tertiary and Quaternary prevention of the most common diseases in the practice of family physicians"
3 PhD trainees:
Ilkov Oksana: "Possibilities of influencing the motivation of patients' families and their family doctors to comply with the principles of Quaternary prevention in the Pavid 19 pandemic."
Shushman Ivanna: "Influence on awareness and assessment of changes in the commitment of decreed categories of the population of Transcarpathia to the evidentiary measures of primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular risks in the practice of family physicians."
PhD trainee, his thesis topic is:
"Evaluation and improvement of medical students’ knowledge, attitudes and perception of sexually transmitted diseases primary prevention principles and methods"
Scientific articles have been published, some of them in publications included in international scientometric databases that have made a great impact; others in professional and other scientific journals of Ukraine. Abstracts of reports at conferences have also been published.
Articles in publications that have made an impact and are included in international scientometric databases:
1. Shushman I, Kolesnyk P, Schonmann Y, Harris M, Frese T. Training family doctors and primary care nurses in evidence-based prevention, screening and management of cardiovascular risks in Western Ukraine: a longitudinal study. Zdr Varst. 2020; 59 (4): 227-235. doi: 10.2478 / sjph-2020-0029.
2. “CAN A WEB RESOURCE INCREASE PATIENT AWARENESS AND COMMITMENT TO EVIDENCE EVIDENCE SCREENING? PILOT RESEARCH PROJECT "./ Shushman IV, Kolesnik PO //" Modern scientific researches ". Issue №13 (in press)
Abstracts of reports at international conferences.
1.Defining the Core Values of Family Medicine: An Example from Ukraine. / P. Kolesnyk, I. Shushman et all.
2. Web program “Screening adviser” as an instrument for implementation of evidence based screening recommendations into clinical practice / P. Kolesnyk, I. Shushman // WONCA Europe 2020 Conference Book of abstracts.- 16 - 19 December 2020 (in press).
3. “Evidence based screening of common diseases in post-Soviet Ukraine: are we ready to follow the European way?” - WONCA Europe 2020 Conference Book of abstracts.- 16 - 19 December 2020 (in press).
4. “The ways to avoid self-diagnosing among Ukrainian patients” WONCA 2020 presentation WONCA Europe 2020 Conference Book of abstracts.- 16 - 19 December 2020 (in press).
Відповідальний за інформацію: Колесник Павло Олегович
Дата оновлення сторінки: 14.12.2022