The Centre of Pre-University Preparation and Foreign Citizens Assistance
The chief of the centre of Pre-university preparation and foreign citizens assistance is Mitza Vladyslav Volodymyrovych, associate professor.
The centre of Pre-university preparation includes:
- ZNO preparation courses for graduates of secondary school
- ZNO preparations for the 2-nd year students of Natural sciences and Humanities college
- Preparation courses for entering to Natural sciences and Humanities college
- Preparatory department of studying Ukrainian language for foreigners
Online lectures at the preparatory courses for graduates of secondary schools are held on the following disciplines: Ukrainian language, English language, history of Ukraine, mathematics. In the educational process of the Center multimedia electronic means are used - a full methodical complex of text, graphic, sound and video information on many topics for classes.
All the documents at CPUP meet the requirements of MON Ukraine.
ZNO preparation courses
Deep preparation for tests, system, experience and professionalism of the teaching staff, well-prepared programmes in all examination disciplines are the principles of the centre of Pre-university preparation. That is the key for successful completion of ZNO and admission to the best Ukrainian universities.
Here you will receive:
- Individual approach. We make the learning process according to the level of training of our students in each subject.
- Maximum efficiency. A significant part of the classes are tests that are as close in structure and content as possible to the original external evaluation tests.
- High professionalism. Classes are conducted by experienced university teachers, competent in the modern educational process.
- Focus on results. Our teachers constantly analyze the results of external evaluation, are aware of all the changes in the curriculum of secondary schools, have experience of teaching at the university.
Students of 9th, 10th and 11th grades - both specialized and secondary schools, graduates who already have basic or complete general secondary education can study in the Center of pre-university training.
Recruitment for preparatory courses begins on September 1, it lasts until the end of December this year.
We have a convenient schedule of classes on Saturdays and Sundays and during the holidays. This allows students not to be distracted from the learning process at school.
Students are trained in the following disciplines: Ukrainian language and literature, English, history of Ukraine, geography, biology, mathematics, chemistry, physics.
The cost of training in preparatory courses for preparation for external evaluation for graduates of secondary schools in the 2019-2020 academic year was 360 UAH. for 1 month for 1 subject from 1 person. Term of study - 7 months.
The cost of training in preparatory courses in preparation for the EIT in Ukrainian language and literature for second-year students of the College of Natural Sciences and Humanities of Uzhhorod National University in the 2019-2020 academic year was 700 UAH. for 1 subject from 1 person. Term of study - 3 months.
The cost of training in preparatory courses in preparation for admission to the College of Natural Sciences and Humanities of Uzhhorod National University is set by the Planning and Finance Department, depending on the number of applications. Training period - 5 weeks (June-July).
What documents are required for admission on courses:
- 1 photo (measuring 3*4)
- a copy of an identity document
- copy of identification code;
- certificate from the educational institution;
- tuition payment document (original receipt);
- agreement on the provision of educational services.
- Sample contract for the provision of educational services
- Statement of the listener of preparatory courses
- Bank details
Preparatory Department for Preparation for the Entry of Foreign Citizens
Since 2015, classes for foreign students studying the Ukrainian language and two other disciplines, according to the chosen profile, for further admission and study in higher educational institutions of Ukraine have been held at the CDP.
Uzhhorod, Universitetska street 14, office 401-a
Phone for information: +380505531824;
(contact persons - Yakovchuk Olena Romanivna, Khmelnytska Eva Yuriyivna)
Відповідальний за інформацію: Кондрат Олександр Борисович
Дата оновлення інформації: 28.12.2022