2020-2021 joint Ukrainian-Lithuanian research projects competition
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the National Agency for Educaion of the Republic of Lithuania announce 2020-2021 joint Ukrainian-Lithuanian research projects competition.
The call for applications is open till May 18, 2020.
Priority areas for participation in the competition are the following:
- - Power management and energy efficiency;
- - ecology and environmental management, including marine research, research into the pollution of the sea waters by chemicals and microplastics;
- - new technologies for treatment and prevention of the most common diseases, research in the field of biotechnology, bioengineering and genetics;
- - new substances and materials;
- - social sciences and humanities.
- The competition is open to any laboratories or research groups of higher educational institutions, research institutions and enterprises of both countries.